Age : 3-12 / Type : Science
Differentiated Science Lessons and Activities for K-6 Students
Science A-Z is an award-winning curriculum resource that provides a robust library of multilevel informational texts, hands-on experiments, and other engaging learning opportunities.
- Differentiate instruction with multilevel reading materials offered across three grade spans (K-2, 3-4, and 5-6).
- Put science into practice with high-interest science activities and projects that foster curiosity and investigation.
- Expand students' understanding with additional current events and STEM-focused resources.
Hands-On Science Lessons and Experiments for Kids
Science A-Z ensures that teachers have the resources they need to develop students' science knowledge and practices while also supporting key literacy skills.
- Thousands of resources to teach core science ideas and practices
- Multilevel books to differentiate reading instruction
- Hands-on experiments and projects to apply science concepts